1. Select the executable file (*.EXE) to unzip the driver to the hard
drive. The files are extracted by default directory to the
C:\Dell\Drivers\xxxxx (where xxxxx is the name of the driver being
2. At the WinZip Self-Extractor screen, click OK.
3. At the Dell Computer Self-Extracting Driver Installation screen, click
Unzip. Once the files have been unzipped, click OK.
4. Your browser will then open with further instructions for installing
5. At the very end of the instructions you will find the "install Now"
icon which you can select to continue the installation.