Vostro Notebook 1720 Dell Backup and Recovery Help Files Descritpion:
Vostro Notebook 1720 Dell Backup and Recovery Help Files
Custom Instructions for Dbrm10Help_English.exe:
Dell Backup and Recovery Manager (DBRM) V1.0 - Help Content Installation
1. Click Download Now to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save this program to your disk. The Save As window appears.
3. Click Desktop, located along the left side of the window, and then click Save. The file will now download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon now appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled Dbrm10Help_xxxx.exe. This will launch the WinZip Self-Extractor program.
NOTE: In Windows Vista, an Open File - Security Warning message box may appear stating that the publisher is unknown. Please ignore the message and click Run.
2. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip the Help Content to C:\DELL\Help. If this location is acceptable, click Unzip.
Dell recommends that you extract the content to the DBRM Program Files folder. Click Browseˇ and browse to Computer >OS (C:) > Program Files >Dell >DBRM. (In Windows XP, OS (C:) may be called Local Disk (C:).) This will create the Help folder under the DBRM folder.
3. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears and informs you that the files have been successfully unzipped, click OK and then click Close in the main window.