Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.2 Descritpion:
Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.2
Default Instructions for R52515.EXE:
1. Click the location, e.g. Americas, from which you want to download the
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I Accept
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk
and click OK. The Save In window appears.
4. From the Save In drop-down menu, click to select Desktop and then click
Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close. A new icon appears
on your desktop.
Installing Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.x Tutorial
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R52515.EXE. The
WinZip Self-Extractor window appears.
2. Click OK. The Dell Computer Self-Extracting Driver Installation window
appears and prompts to extract files to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R52515.
3. Leave any default checkbox settings and click Unzip. A Winzip Self
Extractor window appears and indicates C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R52515 files were
4. Click OK. Follow the on-screen installation instructions in the window.
5. The Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.x Tutorial should launch automatically.
Launching Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.x Tutorial
1. Go to Start Menu.
2. Go to Run.
3. In the Open field, type in the following:
C:\Dell\Drivers\R52515\Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.x Tutorial.exe
4. This will launch the tutorial.