PBDS DS-8W1P Slim 8x DVD+/-RW Descritpion:
Windows based firmware flash update for PBDS DS-8W1P SLIM 8X DVD+/-RW:-
1. Download and unzip the DS-8W1P_BD1C.zip into your desktop.
2. In ˇ°DS-8W1P_BD1Cˇ± folder, please search for the ˇ°Windowsˇ± folder.
3. In ˇ°Windowsˇ± folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on ˇ°BD1CWIN.EXEˇ± and click on ˇ°Yesˇ± to proceed.
4. Click on ˇ°Updateˇ± button. This may take as long as two minutes. Please wait for the process to complete.
5. You should see ˇ°Firmware has been updated successfully!ˇ±
6. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please save all data and click on ˇ°Nowˇ±.
DOS based firmware flash update for PBDS DS-8W1P SLIM 8X DVD+/-RW:-
1. Unzip the DS-8W1P_BD1C.zip into your bootable USB key.
2. In ˇ°DOSˇ± folder, just type ˇ°BD1CDOS.EXEˇ±.
3. Please select ˇ°1ˇ± (assume this is the only optical drive) and wait for 2 minutes.
4. You should see ˇ°Flash Successful!ˇ±
NOTE: Ensure before performing firmware update on a Dell notebook that the system is operating on AC power and not Battery only