FGL Graphics Fire GL2 driver Descritpion:
1. Follow the instructions provided on the Dell Web Site to locate the video driver package for your card.
2. Once you locate the package, select it to unzip the driver to the hard drive. These files are extracted by default to the directory C:\Dell\Drivers\xxxx (where xxxxx is the name of the driver).
3. At the 'WinZip Self-Extractor' screen, click 'OK'.
4. At the 'Dell Computer Self-Extracting Driver Installation' screen, click'Unzip'. Once the files have been unzipped, click 'OK'.
5. Your browser opens with further instructions for installing the driver.