1. Download the file from the Dell website to your hard drive. It is recommended you download it to your desktop for easy access.
2. Place a known good formatted floppy disk in your floppy disk drive.
2. Double-click on the file you just downloaded.
3. Follow the on screen instructions. The program will create a bootable floppy disk
4. Place the floppy disk you just created in the floppy disk drive.
5. Reboot the computer. When the computer reboots it will automatically flash the BIOS.
*** Make sure that there are no power interruptions during the flash BIOS process***