Dell Workgroup Laser Printer S2500 series Firmware Descritpion:
Dell Workgroup Laser Printer S2500 series FirmwareCustom Instructions for 151366.EXE:
1. Make sure the printer is in the Ready state, i.e. the ¡°Ready¡± is displayed on the printer LCD.
2. Go to the Printer¡¯s Embedded Web Server by opening a web browser and entering the IP address of the printer into the address field, and click "GO".
3. Once the embedded web page has displayed, click the ¡°Configurations¡± link on the left frame of the web page.
4. Click on "Update Print Server Firmware"
5. On the Update Print Server Firmware page, click the ¡°Browse¡± button to browse to the location where the files were saved
(i.e. C:\Dell\Drivers\R151366) and select the file 224_009.flm, then click the ¡°Open¡± button.
6. On the Update Print Server Firmware page, verify the ¡°File Name:¡± entry contains the file 224_009.flm, then click the ¡°Flash¡± button.
7. Once 100% of the file has been sent to the printer, the firmware in the printer will be updated. DO NOT POWER OFF THE PRINTER WHILE THIS IS OCCURING.
8. The printer will automatically perform a power on reset when the firmware has successfully updated. This normally takes about 60 seconds.