Dell PowerEdge SC440 driver Dell Powervault 100T DAT72 Utility Descritpion:
Dell PowerEdge SC440 driver Dell Powervault 100T DAT72 Utility
Custom Instructions for xTalk-5.9.9_Dell_Linux.tar.gz:
1. Copy the file xTalk-5.9.9_Dell_Linux.tar.gz file to the Linux system.
2. Open a console session and go to the directory where the file was saved and type the command: tar ¨Czjvf xTalk-5.9.9_Dell_Linux.tar.gz
This will extract all files and relevant subdirectories to the current directory.
3. To run xTalk go to the directory it was extracted into and type ./xTalk
4. Please reference the readme file for further command line instructions
Instructions for xTalk599_Windows.exe
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
1. Browse to c:\Dell\drivers\R185951
2. Run the file xTalkDellInstall5.9.9.exe