Dell 32 Bit Diagnostics Descritpion: Custom Instructions for ED5061A0.exe:
NOTE: In order to create this diskette set, this file must be downloaded to and executed on a system running Microsoft Windows.
1. Select the download method you want to use to retrieve the file - either HTTP or FTP.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, read the agreement and then select either "I agree" or "I disagree".
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save.
4. From the Save As dialog, select a location and a file name then click "Save".
5. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. The Self-Extractor window appears showing how many blank floppy disks will be needed.
2. Insert a blank diskette then click "Continue ..".
3. When prompted, repeat step 2 until you reach the end of the diskette set. Label each diskette with a disk number starting from 1.
4. After all the files have been copied to the last diskette, click "Finish".
Running the Diagnostics
1. Insert the first diskette of the set into your floppy disk drive.
2. Boot to the diskette.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.