Dell OptiPlex 320 Dell 32 Bit Diagnostics (Graphical User Interface version) Diagnostics Utility Descritpion:
Dell OptiPlex 320 Dell 32 Bit Diagnostics (Graphical User Interface version) Diagnostics UtilityCustom Instructions for CL1322A1.bin:
NOTE: In order to create diagnostic media using this package, this file must be downloaded to and executed on a system running Linux. This package can be used to create a bootable diskette set, USB flash drive, CD, or hard drive image.
1. Select the download method you want to use to retrieve the file - either HTTP or FTP.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, read the agreement and then select either "I agree" or "I disagree".
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save.
4. From the Save As dialog, select a location and a file name then click "Save".
5. If a Download Complete window appears, click Close.
Diagnostic Media Creation
1. Change to the directory where you downloaded the DDDP script file.
2. From a shell command line prompt execute the DDDP script file downloaded as the root user.
3. Review the README file from the DDDP script being executed for more details about media creation.
5. Follow the on screen prompts to create the media desired.
Running the Diagnostics
1. Insert the media you created.
2. Boot the computer. (You may have to configure the boot order in BIOS setup to boot the media you created before other devices.)
3. Follow the on-screen prompts.
There will be a README file in the temporary directory created during the DDDP script execution that contains additional and late breaking information.